Request a Presentation
FOR DIRECTLY AFFECTED PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS
UnLocal, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization made up of attorney’s, educators and organizers that provide easy, straightforward and clear education on immigration law, emergency planning in the event of raids and/or detention, LGBTQ+ sensitive training for immigration organizations, immigration information for LGBTQ+ organizations and news through workshops at schools, community-based organizations & places of worship. Additionally, we provide free immigration legal consultations at events, upon request.
UnLocal, Inc. staff can train providers, organizers, government workers, and anyone who works directly with the immigrant community, and wants to understand immigration laws and ways to support immigrants with their immigration cases in direct way.
All presentations can be customized for your event to specific topics.
Past presentations include:
- Crimes/Arrests and Immigration Consequences
- Immigration Raids and Know Your Rights
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, DACA 2.0 / DAPA
- Advance Parole
- Access to Higher Education for Youth
- LGBTQ+ Sensitivity Trainings for Immigration Providers
- Immigration Trainings for LGBTQ+ Providers
We would be more than happy to join you and your community. Click the presentation request button below and fill out our form. For more information, you can contact, Angelica Lara at email@example.com or call (646)216-8210.